My Teaching Statement can be accessed here.
I have served as a teaching assistant for the following courses at the Vancouver School of Economics. Student evaluations can be accessed by clicking on the individual course dates below.
- ECON 101 Principles of Microeconomics – Winter 2015
- ECON 102 Principles of Macroeconomics – Summer 2020
- ECON 302 Intermediate Macroeconomics – Spring 2016, Winter 2018
- ECON 325 Introduction to Empirical Economics – Summer 2018
- ECON 326 Methods of Empirical Research in Economics – Summer 2017, Summer 2019
- ECON 328 Methods of Empirical Research – Spring 2019
- ECON 356 Introduction to International Finance – Spring 2017, Spring 2018
- ECON 456 International Macroeconomics and Finance – Summer 2016
I have also prepared applied Econometrics material for a website called Data with STATA, to be used in an undergraduate empirical research course.