Lecturer, The University of Manchester
- ECON 6XXX2 Labour Economics – Spring 2022
Teaching Assistant, Vancouver School of Economics, The University of British Columbia
Student evaluations can be accessed by clicking on the individual course dates below.
- ECON 101 Principles of Microeconomics – Winter 2015
- ECON 102 Principles of Macroeconomics – Summer 2020
- ECON 302 Intermediate Macroeconomics – Spring 2016, Winter 2018
- ECON 325 Introduction to Empirical Economics – Summer 2018
- ECON 326 Methods of Empirical Research in Economics – Summer 2017, Summer 2019
- ECON 328 Methods of Empirical Research – Spring 2019
- ECON 356 Introduction to International Finance – Spring 2017, Spring 2018
- ECON 456 International Macroeconomics and Finance – Summer 2016
I prepared applied Econometrics material for a website called Data with STATA, to be used in an undergraduate empirical research course.
Job Market Advice & Materials for Economics PhD Candidates
I get asked a lot about my job market experience by friends who are yet to face the PhD Economics job market. I always answer them individually but collating my suggestions in one place seems more efficient. Here I also give access to the different materials that I prepared for the market, namely, my C.V. in the job market format, the cover letter (separate for jobs in academia and industry), and the teaching, research and diversity statements. By no means do I claim to ‘know’ the ‘right’ thing to do or the ‘right’ format for these materials, but I hope these resources will be useful to you. Please click on the links below to access the individual resource that you are looking for.