For a downloadable PDF version of curriculum vitae, please click here
Ph.D. in Economics
Vancouver School of Economics, University of British Columbia
Fields: Macroeconomics, Labour Economics, 2014-2020 (expected).
M.S. in Quantitative Economics
Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
First Division with Distinction, 2012-2014.
B.Sc. in Economics
St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), University of Calcutta
First Class Honours, 2009-2012.
AWARDS & FELLOWSHIPS
- Graduate Student Travel Fund, University of British Columbia, 2019.
- Best Second Year Ph.D. Research Paper, Vancouver School of Economics, 2016.
- International Tuition Award, University of British Columbia, 2014-2020.
- Four Year Doctoral Fellowship, University of British Columbia, 2014-2018.
- Faculty of Arts Graduate Student Award, University of British Columbia, 2014.
- Graduate Student Scholarship, Indian Statistical Institute, 2012-2014.
- Book Grant for Academic Excellence, Indian Statistical Institute, 2012-2013.
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship, Government of India, 2009-2012.
E-Views, LaTeX, Matlab, STATA